User can set several items of PROGRAM SETTINGS, which are grouped by common attributes into many groups:
- language settings,
- actions on starting program,
- actions on exiting program,
- toolbar settings,
- formats (dates, numbers, ...),
- forms settings (scheduler, calendar, payments, SQLite zone, ...),
- charts settings,
- importand backup settings of database,
- confirming of some importand actions (program exiting, records deleting),
- exportu to PDF and XLS settings
You will see the following pages: Database, Transactions, Lists,Financial Tools, Program, Shortcuts
It is recommended to use the latest versions of internet browsers due to newest CSS3
standards used in these HTML pages.
CHECK THE NEW VERSION OF PROGRAM
The user can manually check
at any time to see if he has the latest version of the program. This can also be done automatically as described above using PROGRAM/SETTINGS menu.
The user can see the program details (name, version, license, date of issue), as well as about the author truncated data and contact information.
EXITING THE PROGRAM
User can set up (in the menu DATABASE / OPTIONS) the confirmation before exiting the program. The program automatically closes the database connection.